The Angel Heart Pajama Project

The Angel Heart Pajama Project

The Angel Heart Pajama project is a project currently being run by an Imagine Prep Surprise club known as the Builder’s club. The purpose of the Angel Heart Pajama project is to provide disadvantaged and/or homeless children pajamas, blankets and other likewise items they’ll need in the upcoming winter.

The main purpose of Builder’s club are service-based learning projects and to help children in need. Builders club is open to students in grades seven and eight with a vision to develop competent, capable, caring leaders through the vehicle of community service. Builders Club is an international student-led organization providing members with opportunities to perform service, build character, and develop leadership.

The Builder’s club is a middle school club at Imagine Prep Surprise that’s also an international club through Kiwanis and middle school students all over the world participate in service learning projects to benefit their schools, communities and world. This club originates from Kiwanis which according to the Google Dictionary is a North American society and business that’s dedicated to commercial ethics. Kiwanis is also a charitable and social organization.

River Hardy, the middle school teacher in charge of Imagine’s Builder’s club wishes that everyone knew how dedicated and excited the middle school students are for this project.

In the future, Imagine Prep Surprise middle school Builder’s club plan to do a Dress Down day on December 12th, 2018 for suicide prevention.